PAN Card Application
In order to apply for the PAN number, you need the documents listed below. If you need help to fill out form the forms, please download the PAN Application Info Sheet under this link.
- Documents from India justifying the PAN Application
- Company registration documents with apostille stamp from Austrian authorities.
- Form 49A duly filled. Click here to download the form
- Application form for miscellaneous services duly filled. Click here to download the form
- Copy of the passport of the applicant (Proof of Identity)
- Copy of the Meldezettel of the applicant (Proof of Residence)
- One photograph of the applicant
If the applicant is a company, the applicant must be a company representative whose name appears in the company registration statement.
The Indian Embassy in Vienna only attests the legitimacy of the Austrian documents submitted by you. The Embassy does not process the submission of the application itself. Once the documents have been attested, these must be submitted in India via your Indian corresponding party.
The attestation of documents is processed by the Consular Section of the Embassy of India, Vienna.
Address: Opernring 1, Stiege E (4th Floor), 1010 Vienna
Opening Hours for Attestations: Monday to Friday from 09:30 to 11:30
Fees for attestations vary from €12 to €62 depending on the document